4/3,4/2 or 3/2 directional design
Porting pattern according to DIN24340 form A
Solenoid coil can be rotated through 90
The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber.
Casting iron valve bodies are provided strength and durability for longer service life.
Internal hardened steel components also provide durable life.
FLOW RANGE l/min
|(kgf/cm2)||315(3C5,3C60MAX PRESSURE IS 250kgf/cm2)|
1. When installing, please pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in places where there is direct dripping or splashing. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards;
2. The solenoid valve should ensure that the power supply voltage is within 15%-10% of the rated voltage fluctuation range.
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be energized several times to make it suitable for use after being warmed up.
4. The solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation. The medium to be passed should be free of impurities. Install the filter in front of the valve.
5. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, a bypass device should be installed to ensure the system continues to operate.
Hydraulic Valve Spools: