Hydraulic check valve is that the fluid can only flow along the inlet, but the outlet medium cannot be returned, commonly known as the return valve. Check Valves are used in hydraulic systems to prevent reverse flow of oil flow or in pneumatic systems to prevent reverse flow of compressed air. Check valves are available in both straight and right angle versions. The straight-through check valve is threaded to the pipe. Right-angle check valves are available in threaded, plated and flanged versions.
Function of Hydraulic Station Cooling Tower:
The role of the check valve in the hydraulic system is as follows:
(1) If the check valve is installed at the outlet of the pump, it can prevent the sudden increase of the pressure of the system and damage the oil pump, that is, the check function.
(2) If the check valve is connected in parallel with the throttle valve or the pressure reducing valve, the actuator can be configured to be slow in the forward direction and fast in the reverse direction; or in the forward deceleration, the reverse free circulation circuit.
(3) If the check valve is connected in series with the pressure valve, the adjustment pressure can be gradually increased to prevent the reaction of the pressure.
(4) For the liquid control check valve, the control oil passage can be used to open the check valve to achieve the purpose of allowing the oil to flow in the opposite direction. The purpose of the check valve is to control the movement of the oil in only one direction.
The check valve should meet the following performance requirements:
(1) When the oil flows in one direction, the resistance is small, that is, the pressure loss is small.
(2) The sealing between the valve core and the valve seat should be good, and there should be no leakage at all. When the oil is flowing from the reverse direction, it should not pass at all.
(3) The action of the check valve should be quick and sensitive, and there should be no impact or noise during operation.
Hydraulic Check Valve
Modular Check Valve
Hand Operated Hydraulic Valve