We are leading manufacturer and supplier of Yuken Oil Vane Pump in China, specializing PV2R Hydraulic Vane Pump.
Acting Form:Single Acting
Flow:7~237L at 1000rpm
|Mounting Type||Shaft extension|
|Outlet position||Inlet position|
|PV2R 1||6,8,10,12,14,17,19,23,25,28,31||F:Flange Mounting|
1:Major shaft standard
(from shaft end)
(Right rotation standard)
L:Counterclockwise direction(Left rotation)
(from shaft end)
R,B,L (Outlet port A is set as upper.)
(from shaft end)
Allowed driving speed
|Working oil of petroleum series|
phosuccinicester fatty of acid
NOTES ON USING VANE PUMPS
1,Installation and Pump-Prime Mover Alignment
• The base or platform for mounting of the electric motor and pump should be of sufficient rigidity. It should be of construction which minimizes vibrations.
• As much as possible a flexible type coupling should be used to connect the shafts of the prime mover and pump. (However use of tire type couplings should be avoided.) Shafts should be aligned within recommended TIR (Total Indicator Reading) 0.05mm tolerance. However this may be affected by differences in connection methods and type of couplings. Please contact us in such case.
• Proper alignment is important as improper alignment of prime mover and pump may lead to shaft breakage, heat and wear of bearings, oil leakage, abnormal pump noise, vibrations, and other problems.
• In principle, there should be no external radial or thrust loads on shaft ends. Please consult us if belt, chain, or gear couplings are to be used.
2,Piping and Filtration:
• Inlet suction pressure (gauge pressure)
Proper inlet suction pressures are +35~-16.7 kPa for mineral oil fluids and +35~-10.1 kPa for water glycol and phosphate ester fluids.
• Suction pipe flow rate should be kept within 0.5~1.5 m/s.
Please use 150µm level filtration tank filter (suction filter).Please use a 25 µm or smaller full flow filter or 10 µm or smaller bypass filter.
• Filter installation
When using an immersion type tank filter, please install filter so it is about 50~70mm from the tank bottom to discourage ingress of contaminant precipitate. In the case of greatly fluctuating oil level,the installation should be designed so that air does not enter the filter.
• Suction, return piping
-Determine prescribed suction pressure and, as much as possible, reduce suction resistance.
1. If large diameter piping is used, please minimize number of bends.
2. Suction port of pump should be located less than 1m from oil level reference in tank.
- End of suction pipe should be more than 50mm from bottom of tank.
- Air is easily sucked into the suction pipe so attention should be paid to the joints, etc.
These should be sealed correctly as ingress of air leads to abnormal noise, vibration, and parts damage.
-The end of the return pipe should always be below the oil level regardless of fluctuations in oil level.
- Baffle plates should be installed in the tank between the suction and return pipes.
-Using flexible rubber hose instead of steel piping for pump suction and delivery will act to provide vibration dampening and also help reduce sound levels.
• During initial system startup (and startups after long period of storage), pump may have difficulty drawing fluid. By pre-installing an air bleed valve (ABT-03) or by loosing a fitting in the delivery pipe, air can be bled from the system.
• During air bleed of pump and piping, pump should be run at no load.
Yuken Hydraulic Vane Pump Manufacturers
PV2R Yuken Vane Pump Factory