A high pressure hydraulic pump is a hydraulic component that supplies pressurized liquid to a hydraulic transmission and is a type of pump. Its function is to convert the mechanical energy of a power machine (such as an electric motor and an internal combustion engine) into the pressure energy of a liquid.
The concept of a gear pump is very simple. Its most basic form is that two identically sized gears mesh with each other in a tightly fitting housing. The interior of the housing resembles an "8" shape with two gears mounted inside. The outer diameter and the sides are closely matched to the housing.
1. High-Tech aluminum alloy bushings and dry bearings are used to ensure wearing resistance and withstance extra high speed up to 5000 R.P.M.
2. The woodruff key used in this pump withstands much higher torque.
3. A special internal circuit design guarantees that the seal will not be pooped out in case of instant reverse.
4. Dual balanced plating with the bushings is designed such that pump is totally sealed for higher volume efficiendcy as well as durability.
5. Useful in various applications such as contruction machines, hydraulic elevator and other special purpose machinery.
6. Relief valve can be added on pump case and in connection with lifting valve for use in hydraulic elevator.
Speed range rpm