The low noise relief valve is a valve that adjusts the inlet pressure to a certain required outlet pressure and relies on the energy of the medium itself to automatically maintain the outlet pressure.
From the point of view of fluid mechanics, the pressure reducing valve is a throttling element whose local resistance can be changed.
That is to say, by changing the throttle area, the flow rate and the kinetic energy of the fluid are changed, resulting in different pressure losses and achieving the purpose of decompression.
Our low noise relief valve are widely used in high-rise buildings, urban water supply networks where water pressure is too high, mines and other occasions to ensure proper service water pressure and flow at each water point in the water supply system.
1. Oil return back pressure is more than 0.5 Mpa.
2. Return line should be directly back to the fuel tank, and not the return hose connection with other valve.
3. Adjust the regulating handle, the booster must be adjusted clockwise, step-down, on the other hand, be sure to lock the fixed nut after adjustment.
4. Small flow makes the set pressure is not stable, please use the flow of more than 8 l/min.
5. Pressure adjustment handle direction ( From the mouth edge pressure detection ): L:turn left R:turn right.