1. Check the products of the fastener, such as: screw, whether loose, check the installation of the pipeline interface, such as oil leakage.
2. Check the cleaning of oil seals. Often need to clean the oil seals, to prevent the impact of mechanical life.
3. Recommend the first work full 500 hours, replace the hydraulic oil, hydraulic oil replacement maximum period of 2000 hours, with the air filter of the maximum replacement period of 500 hours.
4. In order to optimize the service life of hydraulic components, please change the hydraulic oil and filter regularly. Hydraulic contamination is the main cause of hydraulic component damage. Keep the hydraulic oil clean during daily maintenance and maintenance.
5. The daily use should check whether the oil level of the hydraulic oil tank meets the requirements, and check the water content and abnormal odor of the hydraulic fluid. When the hydraulic oil contains water, the oil is cloudy or milk-like, or in the bottom of the oil tank precipitation. When there is a stink of oil, the working temperature of hydraulic oil is too high. When the above situation occurs, please replace the hydraulic oil immediately, and find out the cause of the problem and solve it. Daily attention to check the vehicle for leaks.
6. During the commissioning and operation, the axial plunger pump element must be filled with hydraulic oil side-by net air. After a long period of downtime, oiling and venting operations are required because the system may spill oil through the hydraulic piping.
7. Pollution to the hydraulic components have a fatal damage, to ensure the maintenance and maintenance of the working environment clean. Before beginning maintenance or repair, please thoroughly clean the pump or motor.
8. Periodically replace the hydraulic oil and filter of the system according to the recommended standard, ensure the system runs efficiently and safely, and replace the vulnerable parts regularly.